Friday, November 12, 2010

Pretzel, 5/30 Pet Portraits



Pretzel is a foundling kitty who will be about 18 years old this Christmas. Her person told me, "Some stupid person deserted her in 1995 and it was she that actually found me. She's been the most loving kitty anyone could ask for. These pictures were taken about a week or so after she almost died from six seizures one night, that also blinded her temporarily. The vet said she had high blood pressure, which caused the blindness (detached retinas), but her sight could return in a month. She responded to treatment really well, got lucky and her sight returned three days later, at which time she loved to lounge in the sun on the deck, and I got these pictures of her."

I still need more pet photos to paint if I'm going to meet my 30 pet portrait goal. So please email me your pet photos.

6x6 oil on Raymar canvas panel
$70 + $10 S&H (US)

No comments: